Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Back in the USA (7 June)

We've been back home for about a week, and it has taken me this long to get over the jet lag. My sleep schedule is still a bit messed up. Fortunately, I am learning to hold on to the pacifier, to avoid it falling out; also, I have a little toy that I can clutch in my sleep. We're calling him Babar, although he is rather skinnier than the original.


I've also grown quite a bit. The next picture shows that, while daddy still has a very big head, I am outgrowing some of my outfits. In this picture, the buttons at the bottom are actually open, because they could not close. Contrast that to two months ago, as seen here!

 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! More pictures! I was hoping for more. :)

    I love the comparison shot! He really has gotten bigger.

    ReplyDelete