Today we went to the North Carolina aquarium at Pine Knolls. We saw river otters, and snakes and turtles, and lots of fish.
Here mamma and I are sitting in front of some freshwater turtles.
There were shallow pools where we could touch rays and horseshoe crabs. Mamma touched a ray, but they were a little too deep, and a little bit scary, for me. Here I am touching a horseshoe crab.
There was a very large tank with a shipwreck and sharks and lots of other fish in it. It also had a loggerhead turtle, and two divers were in the tank to look after the turtle. I had never seen divers before!
Pappa and Rose almost got attacked by a shark!
Here the divers were swimming away while pappa and Rose watched. I was pretend-swimming.
Here we are at the end of our visit. Rose and I didn't sit still long enough for mamma to take a good picture.






No comments:
Post a Comment