Today we visited Delft, where pappa was born and pappa and mamma held a wedding celebration before we were born. It is a nice city: we had pannekoeken for lunch on a boat; Thomas got to climb up a super-tall church, and Rose enjoyed walking around the market with pappa.
— Thomas and Rose
Lunch on the boat: pannekoeken, with a fun present for each of us: a puzzle for Rose and a box of little reptiles for Thomas.
Mamma and Thomas as a little Dutch boy and girl.
The Delft market. Pappa and I are in the little red circle in the middle of the picture.
— Rose
Here you can see us a little better. Mamma took the picture from high up the Nieuwe Kerk.
Mamma and I climbed the Nieuwe Kerk together. The lady downstairs said I was not allowed to go up because I am 3 and you have to be 5, but pappa told her I had climbed a tall tower in Lucca all by myself, and also the Duomo in Florence, and then she said it was OK.
— Thomas
The town hall, and lots of red roofs. It looked very different from Italy.










No comments:
Post a Comment