Wednesday, June 24, 2015

(Mar. 29) Easter egg hunt

Today we went to an Easter egg hunt at Walsingham Academy, right down the street.
It was nice to just walk over, instead of having to get into the car to go somewhere.

They had separate fields for different age groups. I got to go first.


There were a lot of coloured eggs everywhere. It took me a while to figure out what the point was of picking up all these eggs, but once I realized they had candy in them, it was fun!
— Rose



My turn came after Rose. We had a different field, but there were lots of eggs here too. I collected a lot of them!




After we collected all the eggs, we spent some time playing with our friends. There was a giant parachute that we run under while it was being lofted up, and try to escape before it came down.




Easter is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment