Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Christmas train (for me!)

It was Christmas when we were in California.

The night before, we talked about presents. On the Christmas train, I had asked Santa Claus for a train and a ball. Pappa and mamma said you cannot be sure Santa Claus will give everything you ask for. I really hoped for the train, though!!


On Christmas morning, I helped tante Rosie to distribute the presents to everyone.



There was one very big present for me. It was a Lego train!!


We set it up the right away, and I spent a lot of time playing with it the rest of our time in California.



Rose is too small to play with the train, but she enjoys watching it go around.



I cannot wait for my train to come here in Durham (tante Rosie put it in a box in the mail).
— Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment