In Siena, we first visited the central square (Campo) and the Duomo.
(the fountain on the Campo)
After that, we were hungry, and it was time for my birthday lunch! Mamma and Thomas had made a great crown for me from Florentine paper, with the letter R all around, as well as gold circles. I felt very special with it on!
(here I am thinking about all the great
things that happened in the past year)
(life is great!!)
After all the excitement at lunch, I was glad to rest on pappa's chest for a little bit.
From Siena we took the bus to San Gimignano, where I had a birthday ice cream instead of a birthday cake! Mamma had even brought a special candle to put in the ice cream!
After that, I had had enough of my crown; I was getting quite tired too. It was an eventful day!
















No comments:
Post a Comment